Which foundations do you think had the greatest impact and made positive, lasting change in 2013? NCRP is looking for grantmakers maximizing their philanthropy by:
- Attacking the root causes of social problems
- Empowering underserved communities
- Helping improve the sector as a whole through public leadership
There will be one awardee in each of these four categories:
- Large, Private Foundation (annual giving of $25 million or more)
- Small/Mid-Sized Private Foundation (annual giving less than $25 million)
- Corporate Foundation (any size)
- Grantmaking Public Charity (any size)
Last year’s awardees included grantmakers from California, New York and Illinois. It’s time to get Minnesota on the map!
Nominations are due March 1. The awards reception will take place June 9 in Washington, D.C.