The Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of the Twin Cities (YNPN-TC) and Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP) Minnesota are partnering to once again offer a unique, no-cost cohort experience that brings together young nonprofit and foundation professionals for shared learning. This opportunity is perfect for young people ready to explore the big career questions while participating in skill swapping and network weaving.
Emerging leaders in the philanthropic and nonprofit sectors who are looking for a “community of practice” to establish a peer support system should apply. The groups seek a diverse mix of twenty-four 20- and 30-somethings. Applicants must be a member of either organization.
What will the program include?
- Monthly two-hour evening sessions
- The option to attend exciting community events each month with other participants
- Mentoring circles for small group connections and support
- The opportunity to help design and facilitate a monthly session based on your interests
- Selected readings, personal challenges, and reflective exercises between sessions
Benefits to participants
- Expand your network among local nonprofit and philanthropic professionals.
- Practice useful habits of reflection to address questions about your life, leadership and career.
- Build facilitation, presentation and collaboration skills by sharing around a topic of your choice.
- Conduct a career refresh or re-charge in a supportive and accountable environment.
Read about the experience of last year’s cohort in the Summer 2014 issue of Giving Forum.