The Program Manager – Leadership Development will manage the day-to-day activities of several Council cohort-learning programs and the Ron McKinley Philanthropy Fellows program. This person will be responsible for researching and implementing best practice in training, facilitation and adult learning in concert with grantmaking best practices.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and budgets of Council cohort learning programs including Grantmaking for the 21st Century, Policy Connections Institute (including meetings with elected officials and staff as part of field work activities).
- Develop and manage relationships with MCF members and non-member grantmakers that drive recruitment of program participants to meet attendance and associated revenue goals.
Ron McKinley Philanthropy Fellows Program
- Develop and manage relationships and activities that drive recruitment of participants; coordinate the application process to ensure smooth process and successful placement.
- Support potential, incoming, and actively enrolled Fellows through regular correspondence and individual support that sets expectations, enables accountability, and demonstrates engagement.
All-team/all-staff Program Design and Delivery
- Support materials development.
- Collaborate with team members to develop/strengthen/expand partnerships with partner organizations.
- Partner with all team members on the production of major Council events such as Annual Conference, Annual Meeting and Annual Summer Celebration.
See the full description on our website, and share it widely with your network! Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis with the hope of a candidate joining the team in early June.