MCF elected new board officers and directors at its annual meeting on January 15.
Officers elected for 2013 are:
- Kevin Walker, president and CEO of Northwest Area Foundation, board chair;
- Carolyn Roby, vice president, Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota, vice chair;
- Kari Suzuki, director of operations, Otto Bremer Foundation, secretary; and
- Brad Kruse, program director, Hugh J. Andersen Foundation, treasurer.
New directors elected to three-year terms ending in 2015 are:
- Kathleen Annette, president and CEO, Blandin Foundation;
- JoAnn Birkholz, foundation manager, Medica Foundation;
- Mike Newman, VP and director of community relations, Travelers Foundation; and
- June Noronha, senior manager, Bush Foundation.
In addition, at MCF’s last board meeting in 2012, Susan Bass Roberts, community relations director, Best Buy, was elected to fill a one-year vacancy in the class of 2013.
Directors elected to second three-year terms ending in 2015 are:
- Julie Hara, executive director, Marbrook Foundation;
- Steve Joul, president, Central Minnesota Community Foundation;
- Tim Ober, president, Mardag Foundation.
Welcome to our new board members and officers as they gear up to help lead MCF forward in 2013 and beyond!
- Susan Stehling, MCF communications associate