Have a look to get a refresher or catch up on the ones you missed!
- Measuring the Value in Social Media Dashboards, metrics and insights for measuring internal and external values, while always tying it all back to high-level organizational goals.
- Visualizing Philanthropy: Storytelling with Data Takeaways from an MCF program with Cole Nussbaumer, people analytics manager at Google.
- Connect for Health with the Blue Cross Foundation The launch of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Foundation’s innovative grant program that engaged the community through a voting process.
- Performance Measurement: No More Excuses A first look at the new PerformWell website, designed to give nonprofits accessible, valid tools for evidence-based measurement of their work.
- Diversity and Donors of the Future The first blog post from Lissa Jones, MCF’s new director of diversity, equity and inclusion, looks at 12 key giving trends for nonprofits.
- Social Media Engagement Lessons From Knight Foundation Why are foundations seeing limited engagement from their grantees on social media? Knight Foundation’s Elizabeth Miller shared tips to turn that around.
- Sandy Vargas Recognized as Outstanding Citizen The Minneapolis Foundation president and CEO was honored by The Caux Round Table.
- The Best Free Ways to Collaborate Online Tools for project management, file sharing, online meetings and more. Also see the longer feature in Giving Forum.
- Karen Kelley-Ariwoola Lauded for Community Contributions A celebratory send-off for Kelley-Ariwoola as she stepped down from her role at The Minneapolis Foundation after 18 years of service.
- Striving to Reduce the Achievement Gap A look at the Twin Cities Strive initiative and its future impact on education grantmaking in the state.
Join the conversation: What were your favorite blog posts of 2012?