There’s just one week left to register before the late fee kicks in for Allied for Action, the joint annual conference of MCF and the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits! Will we see you there? You won’t want to miss these conference highlights:
I’m excited to explore ways nonprofits and philanthropy can move forward together.
-Brad Kruse, Hugh J. Andersen Foundation
Friday Plenary: The New Minnesota
Through a series of TED-style talks, a panel of these nationally-known thought leaders will challenge you to rethink long-term strategies for engaging stakeholders and serving communities:
- Nate Garvis, founder and president, Naked Civics, LLC
- Lori Saroya, co-founder and executive director, Council on American-Islamic Relations, Minnesota
- Paul Schmitz, national CEO, Public Allies
I love the theme of this year’s conference! I’m especially looking forward to hearing the featured speakers.
-Sharon Goens, Minnesota Philanthropy Partners
The Art of Hosting
Through an innovative partnership with InCommons, MCF and MCN will host you in conversations to dig deep into the challenges grantmakers and nonprofits must face together. See the six topics you’ll choose from in your small group.
The quality and professional connections are what set this conference apart.
-Matt Killian, Initiative Foundation
And That’s Not All!
- Pick from 30+ breakout sessions with expert speakers leading you in discussions about the topics you care most about.
- Get concrete tools and ideas for action during the Friday morning coffee chats.
- Make new connections over lunch while celebrating this year’s winners of the Minnesota Nonprofit Awards.
- Enjoy unbeatable opportunities to connect and network with 1,400 leaders in Minnesota’s nonprofit and grantmaker communities!
This is a can’t-miss two-day conversation on how to face our common challenges together. Register by October 17 to beat the late fee, and show up ready to learn, share and be inspired.