Interested in participating? The directions are simple:
- Create a video that showcases your nonprofit mobilizing young people. The video can be recorded live or created from a slideshow of photos, but should be no longer than three minutes.
- Get signed release forms from participants, and permission from the parents or guardians of all children under 18.
- Upload the video online and feature it on a GiveMN.org fundraiser page.
- Email your link and release forms to email@example.com by the entry deadline of November 1.
Special consideration will be given to videos that:
- Are created and submitted in partnership with your organization and youth.
- Feature youth that participate in the organization’s programs and services.
- Demonstrate innovative ways to engage and empower young people to make positive community change.
The contest will be judged by a panel of youth from Youthprise, with results announced November 15 on Give to the Max Day from the Mall of America.
Visit the Youthprise website for all the details. To all the participants, good luck and have fun!